Terms of Service
Last updated: July 11, 2017
Access to the Service
Internet connection is required to access the Service. You are responsible for ensuring functionality of your computer or mobile device and network connections that connect you to the Service, including, but not limited to, "browser" software. We assume no responsibility for the reliability or performance of your internet provider or any connections or devices as described in this section. Your access to the service might be temporarily limited or suspended:
- during planned downtime for upgrades and maintenance of the Service,
- during any unavailability caused by downtime, technical failures, acts undertaken by third parties (such as our hosting providers etc.), connectivity issues on the internet networks, acts of God, acts of government, acts of terror or civil unrest, distributed denial of service or other attacks on the Service,
- if we suspect or detect any malicious software, code or activity within your account.
The service is provided as SaaS (software-as-a-service). We offer several Subscription types of the Service. There is:
- A free Subscription with limited features that doesn't require any billing information or payment
- Lite/Premium Subscriptions that are automatically billed on a monthly or annual billing cycle.
Lite/premium Subscriptions with automatic billing
You are required to pay in advance on a monthly or annual basis ("Billing Cycle"), depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or ANSTA Sp. z o.o. cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal in your billing profile by clicking on "Turn off auto-renewal" or by deleting your payment method details.
Valid payment method - credit card - is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide ANSTA Sp. z o.o. with accurate billing information including:
- full name or company name,
- VATIN (value added tax identification number),
- zip code,
- billing email,
- phone number (optional),
- valid payment method information.
By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize ANSTA Sp. z o.o. to charge you the Subscription fees based on selected Billing Cycle.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, we will notify you by email and you must provide new payment method in case you wish to continue to use the Service.
You may request a full refund for any reason within 15 days of purchasing the Service. It's not possible to refund a payment if the refund request is made more than 15 days after the payment was made.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We may modify, terminate or suspend your account immediately if we suspect violation of the Terms. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service, or request a termination of your account. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall ANSTA Sp. z o.o., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service,
- any conduct or content of any third party on the Service,
- any content obtained from the Service,
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. We do our best to ensure the highest availability and security of the Service. Despite that, ANSTA Sp. z o.o. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that:
- the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location,
- any errors or defects will be corrected,
- he Service is free of viruses or other harmful components,
- the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.